Monday, September 18, 2006

New Filter(s)


Okay, well I meant to buy just one new filter on eBay but somehow I ended up with two. I swear I don't know how it happened, the bids just placed themselves and BOOM, I owe $186. However, it's really not all that bad considering I got an Eheim Classic 2217 and an Aquael Unimax Pro 250. Both are usually at least $120 each, so I figure I got a good deal...right? Anyway, what's done is done, if I don't like one I can sell it again and make someone else very happy. I'm really intrigued about the Unimax Pro 250 because it has a UV sterilizer built into the canister filter. How cool is that? I'm not sure I would use it 24/7 because of energy costs and potential downsides of UV sterilization, but if I need it its there and already plumbed in. I smell two new product reviews soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books