Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Aquascape of the Week: Kirua's "A Stony Heart"

Been a while since I've done an aquascape of the week feature (maybe I should change it to just "Featured Aquascape") but with the recent revealing of the IAPLC results, it means entry photos will begin surfacing around the web. This beautiful aquarium placed 97th in the world, which out of the 1000+ entries is a pretty big honor. This tank really deserves it. I love how the hardscape forms the center of the tank, and the play with light and dark areas really adds to the visual interest. Congratulations Kirua! More information on this tank can be found here.

Stay tuned for the IAPLC contest top 10 tanks, I've been hunting around for them and will post them as soon as I find them!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Kirua (and my name is Leroy Michael). I would like to say I am very happy to be Aquascape of the week on this website!

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishtanks that i have found to be of excellent quality and some great designs that just blow my mind are from getahugetank.com. check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books