Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Collectoritis Aquascape Video Shows Plenty of Plants


Ever seen a for-sale add on an aquascaping forum for a plant you're just not sure of based on photos you could find on Google? Finding a plant that's a perfect fit for your aquascaping style is all part of the hobby, and the photos you can find on the internet aren't always the most helpful in determining if a plant is right for your aquascape.

Well, this video from Aquascapist.com should help a bit. In it, many of the most popular and sought after plants are shown including Elatine triandra, Hygrophila sp. "Pinnatafida," and Staurogyne sp. "Puerto Velho." They're all extremely healthy and gorgeous looking, providing an excellent view of what they should look like in an aquascape. Even better, the video is available in 720p HD. Take a look, and you just might find a new perfect plant to seek out for your aquascape!

18 comments:

  1. Twelve years after starting with aquariums and even surprised me! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video and thanks for posting this. Ive been looking for some new plants and this video has helped alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These plants look totally adorable and healthy. Having these type of freshwater aquarium setup is a sure way to catch the hearts of fish hobbyists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a beautiful video. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post, thanks for sharing this info and i liked your video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have spent the last week reading everything on your blog and I really appreciate all the information you have provided, you have done real credit to the hobby. I am actually considering doing a low tech planted tank, with a high focus on fish instead of African Cichlids like I have done in the past, all because of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the video and I had a great time watching it. I feel so relax after I watched it. The plants really look so peaceful and very fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its nice video showing all the tips of planting in an aquarium ..they are looking beautiful..fish-tank

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in to say that I still like checking out some of these awesome tanks!

    Good Stuff!

    --Joe (Tut)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great video with many good information to build aqua plants.. please visit my blog at www.dailysone.blogspot.com, thank's anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful aquatic plants, and you're right when finding for plants in the internet, photos will not be enough to know if this is good for your aquascape.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post, thanks for nice info and i liked your video as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great video and thanks for posting this. Ive been looking for some new plants and this video has helped alot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marvelous work pals, I love reading your articles.
    Tree Doctor

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this aquarium subject very much. Also this article is lots of informative. I wrote a article about sword dail fish in my blog.

    Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was a really great video. I really liked the japonica. I might consider adding it to my custom aquarium design!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books