Sunday, October 25, 2009

Updated IAPLC 2009 Top 27 Aquascapes Video with Ranks



Spent the afternoon playing around with Picasa's built in movie maker and I put together this video of the top 27 aquascapes from this year's International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest. The aquascape in position 20 is missing, but all the rest are there, in high resolution glory! I hope the soundtrack and pacing is a little better than the other IAPLC 2009 video I found. You can watch a HD version, in a bigger format on YouTube. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. it raise your spirts to do the best in what you love to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful information.
    www.all-about-aquarium-pump.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are awesome. I have a wall mounted fish tank I bought from Bayshore Aquarium. Does anyone have any cool pictures of what they have done using a wall mounted aquarium?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on putting that slide show together. I especially like the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books