Thursday, May 14, 2009

Aquascape of the Week: Pele's "Oshun"

It's been a while since I've seen an aquascaped aquarium use plants so effectively to make "hills" of green. The way Pele has trimmed and propagated these plants is simply amazing. I have yet to get any of my stem plants to grow this dense and lush. This is also a fairly small tank (about 30 gallons) but it looks much larger, helped by the use of plants with small leaves. The red Ludwigia in the center-right forms a perfect focal point as well. For more information on this tank, check out the thread.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to put my tank in your blog!!!

    these is my blog

    http://peleblogs.blogspot.com/

    regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent use of plants with the aquascape.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books