Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aquascape of the Week: Norbert Sabat's 2008 ADA Layout

This aquascape is Norbert Sabat's entry to the 2008 IAPLC (ADA) Contest, with which he ranked 145th. I love the open grassy feel of the entire aquascape, with great use of different grassy plants. I like the overall "mound" shape too. I think the only thing I'd change is the driftwood on the left side; maybe a less "heavy" piece would be a little less distracting. Find out more about this tank here, and more about Norbert Sabat in this interview.

3 comments:

  1. The link takes us to a language I cant understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, one of the links is in Polish, but you can still figure out the plants used and other useful information!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books