Sunday, October 07, 2007

Internet Explorer Viewing Difficulties

The issues have been fixed, sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused!

I've just noticed that in Internet Explorer, the sidebar seems to be pushed way down the page for some reason. It looks fine in Firefox, however. I've done a bit of research and it turns out IE is just really fussy and it could be any little error in the code. So I have to sort through the entire code and see if something is tripping up IE. I apologize to all those who use Internet Explorer, I'll try to have it fixed as soon as possible, but bear with me, it's going to take a long time to figure this out! In the meantime, you may want to look at getting Firefox instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books