Thursday, December 28, 2006

Post-Holiday Updates

Well it's been a while since my last post, and I apologize but I've been very busy with Christmas and vacation and all. I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season. I'm just now getting back to normal life and I expect to have a brand new Aquascape Analysis ready for this Monday as well as possibly some new pictures of my aquariums this weekend. I got some exciting gifts for Christmas, one of which is a new Canon Rebel XTI digital camera! That means I can finally take good photos of my own aquariums and the fish and plants inside. Now if only they weren't looking particularly bad due to vacation neglect...

I also received Amano's Nature Aquarium World books and am busily reading through them and gathering ideas and inspirations. They are truly great books, with plenty of high quality photographs and even some set up instructions. I highly recommend them for any level aquascaper.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sponsors

PetSmart

Planted Aquarium Books